ONW Now Episode



Sophomore Edition of ONW Now: The Fall Play

          For our sophomore edition of ONW Now, I was assigned to create a News Piece. My group and I quickly decided on the fall play, And Then There Were None because two of us were involved in it, making it easy to film. We went out to film on the day we selected the topic out of convenience, also knowing that we would be ahead in editing. It was a challenge learning to work with the darker lighting but by the end of filming, I definitely think I know how to work the camera better after pushing a lot of buttons trying to get the camera in focus with the right coloring and lighting. I also got a ton of b-roll this time around so that I wouldn't be in the same position as I was for the last project.

          The editing for this assignment was probably the most fun I've had in post-production. It was cool getting to watch b-roll of all of the behind the scenes stuff that goes into putting on a show. I think that editing for this project was the smoothest yet, probably because I had a connection to the topic. I didn't do too much for the actual filming of the episode though, because I was finishing up the final copy of our video. 

          Overall, I wouldn't change too much about this video and I'm pretty confident in it. Although, I might've added some natural sound at the beginning because there was an opportunity to. In the end, I really enjoyed this project as a whole and I'm sad to see convergence go, but I'm super excited about entertainment next semester. 






























































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Semester of Video Production

First Semester of Junior Year Graphic Design Reflection

High School Movie Trailer