Multi-Exposure Panorama


Summer Travels

      It's June 19th, the day we planned to leave for our annual trip to Michigan, the first stop on our summer of traveling. It was a long and bumpy car ride and it smelled like wheat fields for the majority of the journey north. When we arrived to our destination, Ludington, Michigan, I was welcomed by the familiar sight of tall green trees and the lake that looks like an ocean. My sister and I race to the beach and I'm the first to feel the warm sand on my feet. The rest of our family begins to arrive as the days go by, and sooner than we know it, it's our last day.
Epworth Heights, Ludington, Michigan
              Our next stop was Orlando, Florida. On July sixth, we departed from Grand Rapids, Michigan. The plane ride was exactly like the car ride, it seemed to take forever because of excitement building up and the turbulence was the worst I've experienced. The next day, we woke up early and took an Uber with the best free chocolate to Hollywood Studios. My mom, sister, and I had a blast and watched the fireworks go off with explosions of color that night at Magic Kingdom. 
Magic Kingdom, Orlando, Florida
         We returned home briefly and before beginning our next journey to Seattle, Washington. Our plane landed in Spokane, Washington, and we started a cross-state road trip, stopping at Mount Rainier in the middle of it. The green trees and tall mountains were beautiful, it was a sight I had never seen before. The winding roads that were only feet away from tall cliffs led to very cautious driving. The skies were blue and the air smelled like evergreen trees. We continued driving, and finally arrived in Seattle. The skies were clear and bright blue, shockingly, and we were able to enjoy a day outside before attending a family reunion the next day.



          I think my panorama turned out really well. I put a lot of detail into making sure it all flowed by using blending modes to put two different types of plant life together, blending two clouds from different pictures together, making the sky a solid color, and making sure the color theme of each picture flowed throughout the entire panorama. I tried to go in order of my vacations, which worked in some areas, but for consistency I did make an exception or two. Overall, I'm really surprised with how this turned out. I really liked this project and I'm interested in doing more things like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Semester of Video Production

First Semester of Junior Year Graphic Design Reflection

High School Movie Trailer