Elevator Pitch

Hi!

I’m Layne Renfrow, and I’m currently a student in Olathe Northwest eCommunications program. Of the four fields in the program, I am most interested in video production and graphic design. Both of which, I could see myself having a future career in. My highest accomplishments have been in the graphic design field. I am passionate about editing photos, and redesigning them to make them unique. But, I’m eager to continue learning more about editing, both in video and photos. I have a positive personality, and I’m very friendly to those I am meeting for the first time. I also believe in individualization, and that everyone has their own quirks and traits that make them themselves. Thank you for your time, and feel free to contact me at my email.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Semester of Video Production

First Semester of Junior Year Graphic Design Reflection

High School Movie Trailer