Printing a Document Video Activity
In the beginning of the project, my group started off well, brainstorming ideas for our storyboard before assigning roles. For this project, I was able to work with the camera, and my other group members were able to be the characters in the video and also working the camera. Luckily, we worked so quickly that we were fortunate enough to start early on the filming process. After shooting all clips necessary, we moved on to the editing stage. At first, I admit, I was a bit confused getting used to the new software, but after watching the short video clip, I easily was able to start the project. Within my group, we decided on who would be doing what, which worked out smoothly, and we each were able to do what we wanted.
This project will give me a professional advantage in both the technical and collaboration fields. Through this, I was able to learn more about sharing files, and getting used to Mac and Adobe softwares. Having a great group definitely impacted the collaboration takeaway of this project, through my group, we were each able to get our own say on what happened during both the pre-production and filming processes. Although the biggest learning experiences from this project were from the Technical and Collaboration aspects of the five guarantees, my skills in leadership, project management, and communication have benefited also.
Even though I love how the project turned out, there are some minor things I would've changed. For starters, I'm not head over heels for the video's audio, but since I was a bit pressed for time, I went with what sounded good with the project's "theme." As for what would stay the same, that applies to the rest of the project. I liked how minimal our project was to shoot, and the challenge of getting our clip to fit under thirty seconds. For my next project, I want to include more shots that either pan or from uniquer angles. Overall, I'm happy with how my thirty second film turned out, and I can't wait to continue filming!
Comments
Post a Comment